Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wedding Inspiration


I have spent a considerable amount of time looking at beautiful wedding images lately. No, we are not looking into getting married again or a vow renewal ceremony. I need to wait until we are married at least two years before doing that :) Let me just say though that I am really glad there was no Pinterest before we got hitched. I can't image how overwhelming it would have been to try to sort through all the amazing wedding ideas on that site. The reason for my renewed interest in weddings is that I am helping a beautiful bride-to-be style her wedding. She picked a fun vintage theme and here are some of the pictures we have come up with for inspiration:





Here I arranged some of the stuff we have so far to have an idea of how it is looking.

I am not gonna lie, I love it so far! Working on a wedding that is not our own is so much more fun than designing ours was. It must be when it is your own wedding, you are dealing with all the others stresses that engagement brings and you are too close to the subject. Whatever the reason may be, I am really excited to show you how this all turns out in less than a month. Happy Monday friends!



1 comment: