Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So...

Yikes, big blog break there. Sorry.

In other news, we moved!

From
via etsy

to
via etsy

in a big yellow truck.

Here, in a neighborhood just north of Philadelphia, we now live. Luke will be studying at Westminster Theological Seminary come fall. I will be working. Sitting in front of this keyboard, my fingers strain to transcribe the narrative of the last few months for you. To share all the iphone pictures. To fill you into our plans, hopes, and fears. Realistically though, it is not going to happen. It has been too much of a whirlwind, my memory is jumbled, and if I got started on my feelings this post would never end.

Moving forward, I am excited to share a bit of this life with you through glimpses into our meals, home, and explorations. Thanks for reading.
Naomi

.








3 comments:

  1. Hi, Naomi, Just stopped by to say hello and glad to see you are posting again! Praying for you and Luke as you adjust to all things new! with love from MN, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to be able to keep up on everything with you two through the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back to the blog. I will enjoy reading about all yours and Luke's adventures in Philadelphia and beyond. :)

    ReplyDelete